Monday 3 June 2013

For Sale: A Portion in Olam Haba

«So all in all I think my Chelek in Olam Habaah is definitely worth a pretty penny. Don't be a cheap Jew, and fork it over like it's Maftir Yona. Remember - you're bidding on an eternal reward in heaven!The winning bidder will receive a signed contract, guaranteeing my timeshare in Shomaim, and an additional signed contract guaranteeing that I will not become a bigger Baal Aveira than I am now, and that if I become a Baal Teshuva (don't bet on it), I will pay the fair market value for the return of my Olam Habaah.If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at Facebook.com/Rachmuna

Thank you, and happy bidding.
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=171047172030


Best Regards,
RRW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i happened to be in brooklyn and i saw in a store in boro park (z b books) a wonderfull sefer which came out by the name מכירת עולם הבא" בהלכה" and answers all the questions and thoughts above and also brings down alot of stories of gedolim and explains it all. its cheap (i think $5) it pays